Rizz Dungeon Delayed to 2027 as Snoozy Kazoo Restores Cut Content
The delay reverses a financially driven release plan, and the studio says the extra time will bring back monster girls and features it had planned to cut.
Reporting from 1 source: Automaton.
Snoozy Kazoo announced on August 22 that Rizz Dungeon: Skeleton Key to My Heart is delayed from September 17 to 2027. The studio said the September date was set out of necessity, to release before its funds ran out, and it had been cutting characters and features to make that deadline. Turnip Boy series sales performed better than expected, so the studio no longer needs to rush and plans to restore cut content.
The studio announced the delay on August 22. The September 17 date was set in June as a deadline the studio could meet before its own funding ran out, which meant cutting characters, dropping game features, and starting overtime work. The Turnip Boy series sold better than expected, so Snoozy Kazoo no longer needed to rush the release. The delay lets the studio ship a better, healthier Rizz Dungeon, and features and monster girls that were planned for removal will likely return.
The game was announced in November 2025 and received a demo in March. The demo holds an Overwhelmingly Positive rating on Steam, with 97 percent of 674 user reviews positive. The studio says the new release date is already decided internally and will be announced later, with monster girl and new feature details to follow.
Synthesized by Yomimono from the 1 cited source below, including Japanese-language reporting where cited, then editorially reviewed before publishing.